Ao2 Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JamesFenimoreCooper's Application

Go down

JamesFenimoreCooper's Application Empty JamesFenimoreCooper's Application

Post  shiddyshad Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:55 am

Hey AO2,

My name is Ryan. In-game, I usually use the name JamesFenimoreCooper. I was referred to your clan by stick. I went to high school with him in Toledo, Ohio and he recommended you guys when I told him I was looking for a clan to apply to. I've been playing urt for about two years now and have become quite a powerful opponent anytime I join a game. There are a few setups I like to use: 1) LR-300, Deagle, helmet, silencer, and medkit; 2) SR8, UMP45, helmet and silencer; and then the one that I have a lot of fun using and tend to rape on smaller maps with is 3) a negev with a deagle, helmet, silencer, and medkit. Not many people can effectively use the negev, but I feel I'm close to mastering it. Not having to reload on a map like Abbey or Turnpike can give you a huge advantage. I'm a great team player as well. I have a custom script with all my radio commands bound. I understand the importance of medding and can always take time away from executing enemy players to come heal or cover a team mate. As far as my play style goes, I am both tactical and aggressive. For example, I'll advance very tactically, using radio commands and what not to give updates to my team mates, and then burst in the room, greeting the enemy with a hail of gun fire or a quick scope shot from my SR8, and then make my escape using my skilled jumps and disappearing and confounding the enemy. On a scale from 1 to 10, I'd probably honestly rate myself a ten on a good day, but most of the time I'm an 8 or a 9. On the other hand, if I had to rate people that play using a g36 and kevlar, I'd consistently rate them a 1 or 0, no matter how good their ratio is XD. I of course play my best with the support of a good team, and from what stick tells me, you're the guys I want to have my back. Thanks if you consider me. I'll try to hang out on the server and get my name up higher in the stats. Shouldn't take too long though to see my name up there! Currently I'm getting about six kills a minute. I hope to see you guys out there in the killing fields soon!

[Edit] Just a little more about myself, I have a dog and two cats and I'm 24 years old only child. I'm a student majoring in information systems technology at Owens community college. I enjoy playing Urban Terror, Team Fortress 2, and Sins of a Solar Empire on the computer. I'm also a big fan of more interactive games and role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons, Munchkin, Carcassone, Lunch Money, GURPS, and Vampire the Masquerade. I'm not a total dork though! I enjoy watching football and baseball and am into bicycling, hiking, fishing, and reading. I'm a big fan of film, fiction, anarchy, and activism. Also, I'm unemployed right now, so I should almost always be available for a scrim!

Last edited by shiddyshad on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more personal info)

shiddyshad

Back to top Go down