Ao2 Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrim sometime?

3 posters

Go down

Scrim sometime? Empty Scrim sometime?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:37 pm

hey guys, i posted on your old forums but was redirected here

we are a new clan looking to get some action, clan name is x14 and we have roughly 5 players. tdm would be cool to scrim on, you guys wanna do tdm? we arent looking for a serious scrim, just something to get a feel for how we work as a team, it would be all about the fun. as far as when... how about sat sometime? preferably early afternoonish. we are looking for a 4v4. we dont have a server, was hoping either you guys had one or maybe we could borrow a server from another clan.

Back to top Go down

Scrim sometime? Empty Re: Scrim sometime?

Post  Iamthereaper Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:39 pm

We'll bring it to the private section, chances are we'll be up for it. As for the server, I think we can get a hold of one for a small scrim from a friend of mine.

EDIT:also what time zone are you on? It'd be easy to arrange it if we can get a definite time and time zone.

Iamthereaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Vino Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Welcome and thanks for the offer. We will take about it as iamthereaper said.
btw - is your clan only made up of homies? It being X14 and all.
Vino
Vino

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:28 pm

we are made up of west coasters, sometime around 3est maybe? and yeah, we are all homies and thugs. heres an example of our attitude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48-gKV5eds

Back to top Go down

Post  tramp Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:31 pm

lol am scared! am only 12..........take my mum and leave me! Laughing yes reaper is right we would like to scrim except we in different sides of the world....so i say tht people in usa from our clan will play in this scrim.....like reaper,vino,army,m477.cyberman and loads of othas.............and am so happy reaper we have a server!

tramp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down